Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Long Distance Savior (08.17.16)

Good day all!! OMG!! I hate playing the field as a woman. Do you have any idea how terrible it is to do it as a woman that men find another slab of meat?! ... It's terrifying and really sad because of those who call and those who don't.

Anyways, on August 10th (2016), HE sent me a lovely message in Chinese on OkCupid but I hadn't read Chinese in so long, I didn't understand a word of it. And because OkCupid wouldn't let me copy the message into a translator, I asked him to translated it into English. He responded kindly and then I asked to WeChat because it has a built-in translator. (Woot!)

We started chatting and everything he said slowly sewed up my broken heart. Each compliment, each line, each run, I couldn't help but feel seduced and enticed, until I found myself falling, gently, for this man from Hong Kong. So far away, and yet, he was closer to me than any man had ever managed to get.

I went from seeing 7 men at the same time, all in rotation, totaling 9 total in my lifetime... after being active on the dating scene for... 1.5 months... Yeah... FAST!! and loose... and I hated it!! but it seemed to be the only way to find someone...

One week was all it took for me to consider him seriously for marriage. I eliminated all others for him... Seven days were enough to test our feelings, connection, and strengthen our love. It sound silly, it's ridiculous if you think about it, and yet... it's strangely the only thing that's keeping me afloat.

Did I mention he's coming out to visit me in September? To meet my family and friends... To date me and get to know me enough... so when I go visit him, I can meet his parents and friends in October... so... yeah... :)

Upside... Many connections in HK want to work with me... but he's my first priority if this pans out...

Wish me luck?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.