Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Falling For My Hook-Up! (07.12.16)

Alright, so that's a catchy title right? Well, it's not a complete lie. I mean, I have fallen for a guy who originally met me intending me to be a hook-up. It ended when we talked things through. He was kind and let me go. But after he gave me my first kiss and make out.

YEAH. Try to forget that!

So, two months later, he texts me offering me more. I bit, cuz I still wanted the guy, but things progressed super fast and I got super scared. So, I broke things off for a while... And after being with someone else for a few dates, I contacted him and he responded.

We met up and he was drunk... so bad. So I left. And when we met again, he apologized and held onto me as much as he could. He spend the day with me, made me dinner, and then we parted. And... though I know it has to end soon, I don't know how to let him go because... I think I've fallen for him.

This comment made by "Tom Segura: Mostly Stories" is TOO TRUE:

"And ladies, the key to your man's heart is through HIS taint! Now, if you don't know, the taint is that little strip of land between a man's balls and his butthole. Also known as the Devil's Driveway."

I'm proud to say that I already knew that. LOL. That's right, my hook-up told me so. LOL!!

*BTW: Someone told me to go on hiatus from blogging... but... that's just weird to me... so, I'm back!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.