Saturday, July 16, 2016

A Public Date (07.16.16)

I went over to see my hook-up and we chatted before establishing that we're friends. He was sweet and our time together were filled with kisses and nudity, but I felt very calm and relaxed. So, in private, we were lovers and romantic. And then, in public, we were just friends.

I got pouty. And when he asked what was going on, I told him I wanted to PDA it with him. But, he set me straight and so I gave up on it. So. we went in line to get the food we wanted to eat. He stood close to me and nudged me. I noticed his hand and so, I slid mine into it. It was discreet and I felt so special. This was the first time I'd ever shown PDA in public. And then, before he ordered, he looked at me and asked, "Are you ready for this?" When I turned to him, surprised, he leaned over and kissed my lips before turning to the guy and custom ordered his burrito.


I couldn't help but smile after and blush a bit. And as we ate across from each other, on the outside eating area, he pushed his hand closer to me and invited me to hold it. Like a kid, I couldn't help but slide my fingers through his and he seemed okay with it. It was incredible, feeling like we flaunted our intimacy, which was amazing and fun at the same time. And it maximized our pleasure after.

Well, to be honest, he took a nap. But, as he did, I massaged him into his nap and then laid next to him, watching him sleep. It was romantic, sweet, and he had no clue just how much I enjoyed it. And I couldn't help it. Watching the man I adored sleep, listening to his breathing, and gently trailing my hand through his hair and over his warm skin, I couldn't help but start to feel super happy to be with him!

Damn it... I'm falling in love. Sigh!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.