Sunday, July 3, 2016

Hiatus Over!

I was told I had to take a hiatus. That was weird because I didn't think I'd even done enough to need one. So... I took the hiatus, I relaxed as best as I could, but, in the end, I ended up doing MUCH MORE than I had intended to?

The man who gave me my first kiss texted me on my birthday, I met up with him the next day and was pushed into much more than I thought I'd do. I saw him Friday and it was all the more interesting. But, it was the end because we still want different things...

Then, I went through a hellish week, cuz everyone obsesses when they can't have the man they want. But I met someone else before I could make any mistakes, and now... I'm working hard on moving on. What an emotional trip it was...

So... Going to work on more stuff now! Hoping for more fun soon!

Anyways... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.