Monday, October 31, 2016

The Most Wonderful Loss (10.31.16)

I've been asked before... why not go out "Trick Or Treat"-ing or hanging with friends or dressing up and going to parties... WeHo is, most likely, popping and yes, a lot of people have invited me out... but, I wanted to rest and post this instead.

I know most of you don't understand Mandarin, Chinese... but here are the last videos of the most wonderful man I lost in June...





To be honest, his love story is so cute to me! When he and my grandma were married, they didn't speak the same language. So, because Chinese was written the same way just pronounced differently, they spent the first year or so just writing to each other. Then, they travelled to Taiwan together, had children, and grand children, and that's the group I'm in!

The world lost a wonderful man and scholar. Isn't he so cute? Hehe... I miss him.

May he Rest In Pease.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.