Monday, November 7, 2016

Voting Woes (11.07.16)

I received terrifying news yesterday, when I ventured home to fill out my voting ballot and see my Mom, Dad, and sister.

I was very angry with my mother told me that my father was voting for Donald Trump. For a man to be in a family of all women, I felt very strange that he was voting for a man who discriminates against women. And then she justified his voting reasons by stating that the Chinese church was going to vote for Donald Trump. 

She went on to say that under Obama's presidency homosexuals gained marriage privileges, Tran-sexual bathrooms were created, and the republican view was lost to mankind in violation of the rights of the people.

My response that I could not voice to her was to tell the church to go save the voters because one man cannot affect change on the country the way multiple can. Also, it is foolish to blame the change of the world's views on Obama. If would be like blaming the loss of the world to be all Christian on Jesus. It's ridiculous and hardly possibly the truth. 

Like any body of people being governed, why are we separated by such harsh lines and views? If you really take a poll of Christian people and their beliefs, more than half would be democratic, due to the way the Church is structured and run. And yet, it has more to do with the radical and heretic ideas Republicans make about Democrats that really is the issue of why the Church maintains a Republican stance. 

I mean... if Trump wants to ship Mexicans back across the border, how much time will it be before he ships Asians back across the sea? I mean, didn't they even watch the presidential debate?! How could you trust the country to such a spiteful, materialistic, and judgemental man who actually benefits from and celebrates the 7 deadly sins?? He doesn't follow the 10 commandments... he's treats women poorly... he spreads more hate than love... I doubt Jesus would vote for him, today. 

The reason I bring this up is because... do you know how many Chinese people there are out there? A LOT!! And yet, they've been lead astray, into believing that Trump is for God, Country, and mankind. 


Perhaps this makes me a Rino (Republican In Name Only)... but I'm voting Hillary Clinton. I'd rather vote for someone who is open to affecting change than someone who will never. Though she's not the best, she's the lesser of two evils, to be honest. Personally, Bernie Sanders ~ ALL THE WAY!!!

Seriously, now... I'm a MINORITY CHRISTIAN WOMAN... Who did you think I would choose?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.