Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MusicPhile At Work (09.28.16)

I heard this new Justin Bieber song and I couldn't help but notice how similar it was to another song already out a while ago... But, listen to it yourself and tell me if the counter melody or something about the melody sounds similar? I can't shake it and I'm not sure why. I know artists are inspired by other artists, and therefore some songs come into existence because of that.

Here's "Let Me Love You" By DJ Snake ft. Justine Bieber


Here's "Turn Me On" by Kevin Lyttle


Well... What do you think? Do I got the wrong b*tch, b*tch? (hehe)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.