Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Emotional Monday... and More!!

I've been slacking on my blogging for the main reason, I've simply been terribly distracted! But, I must share about what I'm excited about!!

I SAW CHRIS PINE AT JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE ON MONDAY AFTERNOON... (All thanks to 1iota.com) Which was why CoTangent did not record on Monday but on Tuesday! And then, because I was still in a tizzy, editing on Tuesday was impossible, especially since I dragged Ed to Tacos Delta for tacos before we recorded the episode! Anyways, we're coming up to our 1 year anniversary!! If you want more information on Chris Pine, here it is!! And now, the 47th episode of CoTangent!!



Also, here is Umbrella Thoughts Episode 2!! This podcast is different from the one above because it features different conversations, topics, and ideas. It's more free and opinionated, along the lines of what The View and The Talk should be talking about if they didn't discuss entertainment all the time. The newest episode is hosted/moderated by Tea and features Chris and Michelle, Celso special guesting!!



Onto the world of topics we should cover!! KUNG-FU PANDA 3 and The Finest Hours is out this Friday! One features the lovingly cute panda named Po, the dragon warrior, and the other features Chris Pine. Not sure which one I will watch first, but I guess we'll see... hehehe!! Deadpool is coming up to be out soon and we're always prepping for big projects coming up in our future! Yay!

Well, the Rain Bridge Studios Youtube page is more for pop culture stuff. The Rain Bridge Studios Original Content has a different page and is coming soon!! Looking forward to and hoping for some comments!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.