Thursday, January 28, 2016

Funzors And Sunzors!! From a PineNut !!

Here's the core gang reacting again and laughing again, ringing in the new year with new funs, new videos, and... I gotta say that I love the Rain Bridge family. They're just... THAT much fun! These people, my team of friends, it's an honor to have my two best friends in this video with me and 2 more close friends with more still to join us!!


As of now, I wanted to also share this video because... Well, everyone, this is my celebrity crush. He is the reason I went to Tacos Delta in Silverlake/Los Feliz and we tried it! It was good but not amazing. But, as it goes, celebrity crushes are just that... a crush on a celebrity that will crush you one day. Oh well. Enjoy!!


Funny Story:  FIRST MEAL I hate coming back from 2 weeks in China, after all the food I ate and people I saw, experiences I've had, and etc., and my friend and I went for Mexica Food! El Torito in Burbank, to be precise. You know what I mean? It's just... there's NO WHERE that has the flavor of Mexican food!! And there is NO WAY to eat that in China. ... As many spices, plants, fruits, vegetables, roots, and creatures Chinese people cook up and eat,... they don't have what it takes to make Mexican food. ... So sad.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.