Monday, December 5, 2016

vLogging Is Hard

After being asked to help my bestie, a Youtube Personality, manage her time to up the subs and views for her channel, I decided to document it because... It wouldn't get any more real than what we were doing at that point. So... yes, I am withholding a lot of my personality, but this is a good outlet, and I will soon unleash all of myself on it... Once people get a flow for what I'm doing. There's no way I can stay this controlled for a long time. I mean, I'm an adult, but... geez... so controlled and quiet. Right?!

Here's the first vLog video:


Here's the second vLog video:


And number three just went up last night!!


I'm keeping my personal personality out of it for now because... I want to establish a content flow.

In the next video, I think my personality will slip out a lot because we had the chance to go and see and tour the #YoutubeSpaceLA and it was FREAKIN' AMAZING!! Moon will join me on that video so, that will be lots of fun!! Check it out soon!!

More news and updates coming... because we just landed a WHITE WHALE for Moon's channel!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.