Thursday, November 17, 2016

Wow. I've never seen a worse Trailer... Movie is called Kong: Skull Island. Upon hearing it, you think of King Kong and other monsters, I guess? Anyways, from the looks of the trailer, Hollywood is looking to fail again. I mean, just because they whip together great actors into one big epic movie doesn't mean the movie will do well. I mean, someone always outshines another, and they don't seem to come off real when working together... when will Hollywood, learn?



Updates? Erm... There's a lot in the works... nothing big enough to report yet, but I'm just re-watching Jenny Lena... I mean, dude, the pipes on this girl!!



Right?!?! But as for a movie I'm excited to see that released an AWESOME trailer?



Enough said. (Note... Asians are still invisible... sigh...)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.