Thursday, September 1, 2016

Updates on Me

I've closed down much of my side projects and life... And I've entered a LONG DISTANCE relationship. Have I met him yet? Nope! Then how is this a relationship? We're both monogamous, trusting each other, and committed to only each other.

In terms of society today... we're nuts. We're only banking on each other and being romantic and sweet to each other. He's coming here and then, I'll go there. Back and forth for a few months before taking that walk down the aisle and into eternity, I guess.

I guess, if you're interested, I'll update you as I go... And maybe post our wedding photos first?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.