Wednesday, April 27, 2016

iTunes and Hopes and Reddit... Oh, my!

I used to buy over 100 albums every year and listen to them in turn. When the computer got iTunes, I'd burn music to my playlist accordingly. Oh, yes. I was THAT gung-ho! And then, well, CDs become a bit obsolete and so, it was all mp3s!... And then, now, it's all about Shazam-ing music on the radio and adding it to my iTunes collection. And now, Umbrella Thoughts has been added to the Podcast family!!


Now, The CoTangent just needs to be fixed and added so that the world can access that one! I mean, through the thick and thin, Ed and I have been able to hang and grow up. I guess, that's a good sign of a strong foundational friendship?

I am on Reddit! Yes! Finally! Found time to sit down and make a profile... LOL!! I used to look at it to see what's going on, but now, I can contribute and be in the community!! How fun!! At last!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.