Monday, April 4, 2016

Back In The Flow (04.04.16)

Wow, I lost a whole bunch of viewers since going on a vacation!! And now that I'm back, I have to rebuild!! That terrible 15 hour time difference between America and Asia REALLY killed me this last week! Wow, I was sleepy and wanting to hibernate like a bear!! Gosh, that was some strong jetlag!!

Below is the most recent episode from the Cotangent!! Yay... and I was awake enough to actually talk, unlike last week's shameful podcasting! OMG! I'm so ashamed of how "puffled" I was. Indeed!



Somehow... I can't stop re-watching this video... I'm not too sure how I feel about it, but #OMG -- I just can't stop watching it!! Is it embarrassing to say that I want to learn the moves? And why are his knees white?? Well... since it's been posted, I've watched it at least 3x a day... omg... LOL!!



So, I've decided to buy at Canon EOS 6D. I want to be able to shoot in low lighting and I heard that the 6D is a good investment because it has the same video specs as a Canon 5D MarkII and III. That SOLD it to me at that moment. I mean, sure, I can save up and get a camera that is better for photos, but I'm a VIDEO person. I'll keep my Canon 7D and when I have my 6D, I will use it to shoot in lower light situations, know what I mean? ... So, yes, that's my current plans as of now!!

Well... that's all for me... I'm pooped and ready to sleep... I haven't actually pooped yet... but you know what I mean! Hehehe!! Have a GREAT WEEK!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.