Friday, February 19, 2016

A Strange Week (2.19.16)

A LOT has happened this week! 

First of all, I had a sudden fight with a friend to start off the week. Nothing made sense but attributed to the emotional post about friendship below. I am still a bit miffed, but what can you do, right?

Second of all, I lost my debit card! ... But I cancelled it and a new one has been sent... to my parents' home! Great... another week without my card. But it's ok! Paying for stuff is so efficient. Lucky me!!

Third, the cake friend bailed but I'm still going to make what I planned on making! I have two friends willing to help and then, well, hopefully we'll be done!! Videos up soon about our mis-adventures! PWAHAHAHA!!

Fourth, not sure when the team will gather up but reaction video shooting will happen soon. That means lots of food, friends, and feelings... hehe! Se La Vi, but excited for the slew of Chinese videos... I wonder if I'll understand them... 

Last of all, I decided to attempt the famous CITRONs from 'Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2'!! Tell me what you think!! (Yes, I had time so I went for it!) Thanks to Photoshop... it looks like I know what I'm doing, right?? 


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.