Thursday, November 12, 2015

BAM! Happy Thursday!!

I think... blogging without a purpose is pointless blogging. As it so happens, I wanted to talk with someone today but I was alone, so I couldn't... So, here is me talking to someone... YOU!! Hii!!!

We put up another episode for CoTangent but all I could think about was Oliver from "How to Get Away With Murder"!! I mean, he only wanted to help Colin and he didn't know the guy could see them. How as he to know that the serial killer would follow and kidnap him, right? Poor Oliver!! He's been through so much and yet, he's suffering even more. All for the sake of love and not being alone.



So, I've found that I'm COMPLETELY incapable of handling online dating. But I still make a mean alcoholic layered gelatin!! I've come to accept that I'm SUPER ambitious and not just ambitious, like how it says on my profile. But I chose not to emphasize on it because I didn't want to scare anyone away. I'm not physically happy with myself just yet, so I guess I have to wait for me to get to where me likes, so me can get a date and, maybe even get married and the whole nine yards. But our reaction videos are awesome, CoTangent is doing fine, and we are moving soon to another platform that many more can access us from!! And since I've already paid for the services for this online degradation, I figured I'd keep checking and being rejected until my time ran out. I won't renew. I won't continue. I'll just dive into my work and be lonely... HAHA!!

Here is CoTangent Episode 36 ~ And we're moving... I think... to Soundcloud?!



Until next time!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.