Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Precious People... Remembered.

So, I was doodling around online and... a friend posted this video on Youtube about these three brothers just breaking it on strings, an acoustic guitar and banjo and violin... I was so impressed, and this song just moves me in so many ways.




And then my heart cried when I heard this song... "Same Same Stars" really makes me think of everyone that I don't see anymore... People whose faces I would not likely recognize easily anymore because of how long we have not seen each other... My CCVs of two different generations, both of which I loved and cared for as brethren in the same battle... My friends who I met in AI and UCR, people scattered across the world now, doing what they are doing... far far away from me.


I wonder if we are dreaming of the same same stars? Do they have time to look up, and when they do, do they ever think of me, too?

Love the ones your with as much as you can... you never know what the future holds.

ALSO!! I am a part of CoTangent, a podcast that talks about Sports and Entertainment!! Check us out please!! =)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.