Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Umbrellas + CoTangents = Podcasts Galore (12.22.15)

I HAVE STARTED A NEW PODCAST CALLED "UMBRELLA THOUGHTS"!! And, as predicted, we talk about EVERYTHING that is MOSTLY entertainment! This is different from the CoTangent because CoTangent has sports and some movie and box office talk. A way to sum up a week of nothings to make something.


EPISODE 42 for COTANGENT is up!! Check it out down here!! This is Ed + Me podcasting together!!


After listening to them, you get what I mean by they're different, right?? Well, here's to bringing some holiday cheer as the Christmas Merry gets ever near!!

God Bless you all and BE HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.