Friday, December 4, 2015

CHRISTMAS LIST and Life! (12.04.15)

I KNOW WHAT I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!!

What do you think? As for me, I LOVE the writing in here! Aaron Sorkin is amazing and I wish I could buy it, but what's the point when the shipping costs almost as much as the actual item itself, right?

Here's a video of Ed + Sarah with me, watching videos and reacting. More to come, which is exciting and, as always, and Moon and I will be fulfilling some reactions to a parody, which will be pretty entertaining, so check back with us!!

This is just lazy blogging! I will make it up to you!! I'll leave this loving PODCAST in the hopes that you come back later for more!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.