Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Female Reminder... And Some.

I've learned so much about my cervix without knowing anything about my cervix! This girl, wow, brilliant and smart and, SO INFORMATIVE!! She's so young and yet... I've been schooled on my own body!!



I have to admit to not watching this episode of "Quantico" only because it has become too predictable! I guess I'm more willing to catch up next week, or once the season is over. A lot of the momentum has been lost in the "wait, what?!" and "OMG! Really?" of the show. So I'm skipping this week's and going to wait to see if next week's will bring me back in!

And then there was "Once Upon A Time"!! I mean, why is Emma doing what she's doing, and ALL THOSE DREAMCATCHERS!! So beautiful. Makes me want to shift my Bicycle card collection into dream catcher collections. With this strange twist with Arthur and Merlin, I'm still hooked and I want to know what brought them back, where is Merlin, and what's going on in StoryBrook! How exciting, what an interesting story twist that Emma is actually taking on the role of the Dark One... And I wonder how Hook fill find his way back to her.

For hurting Henry and some added heartache, I give it (8 of 10 Stars) for this week's episode!!

Okay! On to some more personal stuff, I guess. I'm paying for eHarmo which has gotten me nowhere. I'm on OkC and have turned 3 strangers into 3 friends, although I think the last one is about to bail because I won't give him more than friendship. I've just started paying for Match.com for 3 months but nothing is happening yet. Sigh. And it's the time of the year when people catch colds and I've caught a massive one!!

However, this hasn't kept me from organizing another Kpop music video reaction video shooting for this weekend! That's right, on Halloween, Ed, Sno, Moon, and I will gather in my living room and we will watch and react to some requested music videos, if not all! It's been quite fun lately, and I really feel like we're getting more comfortable being on camera... which is building us up for other stuff!

And here is CoTangent Episode #34!! Yay!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.