Thursday, July 9, 2015

Running Free... Running!

One of the most impressive men I've seen Free Running like... doing the real thing... EVER!!


#SUPPORT AND #SHARE PLEASE!!

As for me... I entered the Talk! Talk! Korea 2015 contest and wasn't chosen as a finalist... I guess? Still, although my dream of going to Korea for the first time ever couldn't come true, you can still make the dreams of someone else come true!! So, please check these out by clicking HERE and vote!!

And if you want to see mine, here it is!!


I don't know how I was disqualified, but it happens, apparently... I guess I'm just not meant for the commercial/advertisement world, as i'm learning and coming to grips with today... Although it hurts, I still voted because I want to make someone else's wish come true... It just peeved me that some of the finalists have been to Korea! ... Give people like me (who have never been there) a chance!! Sigh...

When I was younger, I would write a hateful post venting all of my frustrations... Now that I'm older, I'm just coming to terms with myself and the reality I live in and... I'll be okay.

If you've gone to Korea before... tell me how it was!! Where I should go!! What I should do!! And one day, when I've saved up enough, I'll go and share the world with you guys... how's that?

And last but not least of all, always saving the best for last... QUEST CREW will return to complete on #ABDC8 !!!!

By the way... If you didn't know... I first watched SickStep in 2006... THEY BLEW MY MIND!!! Around the same time I discovered #LydiaPaek ... Wow, so long ago... and then SickStep split and Quest Crew came to be... and they went on to BLOW AWAY the WORLD!!! ... and then several members got injured... but now... THEY'RE BACK!!!!! #QUESTCREW WOOT!!!

Too much for one post? I'll try to cut it down... but MAAAAAN!!! What an exciting time we have ahead of us, eh?? What a blast we'll have!!!

As always... I'm Tea Chai from coTangent!! Check out our podcast (http://cotangent.libsyn.com/) and #cot_agents on Twitter!! And here's a song that's been stuck in my head... hope it gets stuck in yours, too!!


Song:  Danger
Artist:  BTS
Dancers:  Dazzling from Taiwan

~ Have an AMAZING day!! ~ <3 p="" tiffrz="">

1 comment:

Harris Clerk said...

Thanks for the guide. this information help me my store online medicine website How to seo.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a young writer/director whose individual style and complete control over all elements of production give my work a personal and unique stamp.